Today is a special day because it is Time 2 Talk Day. Talking to people we love or trust is very important for our Mental Health. It helps us to feel more confident, to understand our feelings and to build connections with people.
Today we’d like you to make some time to talk. You can talk about how you are feeling today or maybe answer some of the questions below
Would you rather:
– Go to space or go deep-sea diving?
– Be invisible or be able to fly?
– Live on a farm or in a palace?
– Be an Olympic athlete or the Prime Minister?
– Live 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future?
– Live without music or movies?
– What would you do if you won the lottery?
– What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
– If you could change one thing about school, what would you change?
– If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you choose?